Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I probably can't even do this post justice right now...but today has been amazing. I don't think we have ever been this nice to my Mom before all in one day. It makes sense given the recent events, but I think my Mom is weirded out. I wouldn't blame her. We were definitely not close as a family in the years prior to this and a day like today is exactly what we needed to ease the stress. Probably getting tons of food tonight from an Indian restaurant and stuffing ourselves with shahi paneer. Mom wants jalebi...jalebi and milk is such a good combo. Also, we got some chocolate covered strawberries thanks to the Parmars, so yeah I'll probably have to tie my hands and not crush all the food and dessert.

June 2008
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mommy's of the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment